SAVOR LINING MindSculpt™Mental Fitness Classes are intended to be EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS and are not intended to provide any attendees with any therapy or medical treatment services.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE DIAL 911. IF YOU REQUIRE ACTUAL MEDICAL ATTENTION OR TREATMENT, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR MEDICAL PROVIDER OR MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDER.
SAVOR LINING is NOT ENGAGED IN PROVIDING THERAPY OR MEDICAL TREATMENT. Furthermore, SAVOR LINING MindSculpt™ Mental Fitness Classes do not not establish any therapist-patient or other therapeutic relationship between any attendee and SAVOR LINING instructors or hosts.
- SAVOR LINING MindSculpt™ Mental Fitness Classes are not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as medical advice or mental health advice. The information provided through SAVOR LINING MindSculpt™ Mental Fitness Classes are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, therapist, counselor, mental health practitioner, licensed dietitian or nutritionist, or any other licensed or registered health care professional.
- Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or before implementing any information, recommendations or suggestions from SAVOR LINING MindSculpt™ Mental Fitness Classes.
- SAVOR LINING MindSculpt™ Mental Fitness Classes are not appropriate for individuals with any acute or urgent psychiatric needs.
PARTICIPATION in SAVOR LINING MindSculpt™ Mental Fitness Classes is subject all of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of ATTENDANCE listed here:
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age.
- Attendees agree to keep information about other attendees or shared by other participants confidential, including names and identifying details.
- Attendees understand and acknowledge that any information or content they post or share within a class may not remain private and may become available to the general public. It is each Attendee’s responsibility to maintain the level of privacy that they are comfortable with in each class.
- Attendees agree not to engage in any harassing, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful or inappropriate behavior, including with respect to the race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity or other characteristics of any individual.
- The Instructor or Host of a class may remove an Attendee at any time and for any reason.
28 June 2020